Ready to do what you love to do and leave the worry to us?
Marketri is seeking experienced freelance professionals who are highly knowledgeable and passionate about marketing strategy and planning, digital marketing, and lead generation to join our expanding network of strategic consultant sub-contractors.
With our wide roster of loyal clients and a variety of possible engagements, you’ll never have a dull day at Marketri. As one of our strategic marketing consultants, you might work on:
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Positioning and branding
- Inbound Marketing
- Marketing department structuring or restructuring
Or you might join a client’s team as a Fractional CMO, adding the strategic vision and day to day guidance that too many B2B companies lack.
Our ideal strategic marketing consultant candidates will have:
- A B2B marketing background
- 15+ years of experience running a marketing department including the management of marketing staff and/or sub-contractors
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing including inbound marketing, content marketing, search engine marketing, and marketing technology
- A drive to follow, reinforce, and help to define marketing best practices
- Enthusiastic references
At Marketri, you will…
- Enjoy stimulating work with involved and appreciative clients
- Be free to focus on what you love to do. Leave sales, marketing your services, invoicing, and collections to us!
- Have access to monthly educational sessions around various “hot” marketing topics
- Join a dedicated, collaborative team that shares ideas and best practices
- Have the support of carefully vetted, specialist sub-contractors and project managers to handle implementation needs
- Be encouraged to contribute thought leadership to Marketri’s blog or make additions to our database
Marketri Founder and President Debbie Andrews would be happy to tell you more about joining the top level team that is turning B2B companies across the country into marketing rock stars…
Marketri LLC — Let’s grow, learn, and prosper together!